About Dr. Kamal Gomaa
PhD. in Mechanical-Engineering, from the University of Ain-Shams, Cairo, Egypt in 2004 under title of INVESTIGATION OF THE FACTORS AFFECTING THE ROTATING HEAT PIPES PERFORMANCE as well, I have issued three papers in the Scientific Bulletin of Ain Shams University, in 2002 & 2004, and ISABE 2005 Munich, Germany in 2005.
- PhD. in Mechanical-Engineering, from the University of Ain-Shams, Cairo, Egypt in 2004.
- MSc. in Mechanical Engineering, from: the University of Ain-Shams, Cairo, Egypt in 2000.
- BSc in Mechanical Power Engineering, from: the University of Al-Mansoura, Egypt, in 1984.
- Multi-Courses in the English Language such as; TOEFL and IELTS.
- Course in the Maintenance Planning and Management from AUC.
- Multi-Courses in the Computer Science from KSA, Egypt, & UK.
- Course in the Refrigeration from the Industrial Ministry, Egypt.
- Course in Vehicles from El-Nasr Factory of Cars, Cairo, Egypt.
- Course in Welding Engineering from the Cairo University, Egypt
- Working since 1990 till now as an electric project senior engineer & trainer in the Engineering sector of the Egyptian Radio and Television Union “ERTU” as well as, a bid studier & implementation for the electromechanical equipment.
- Worked for two terms as a lecturer of the Mechanical Engineering Course in the Faculty of Engineering of the Misr International University (Egypt).
- worked for two terms as a lecturer of the courses of Thermodynamics, Industrial feasibility study, Engineering project management, Statistical analysis, Experiment design, Mechanical engineering Fundamental, Engineering maintenance, Waste control system, and Power generation, in the Faculty of Engineering of the Misr University for Science and Technology (Egypt).
- Worked for Four years as a Supervisor of the planning office of the operation and Maintenance directorate in Ministry of Defense MODA & Company (Saudi) as well a Lecturer of the adapting of the Operation and Maintenance Plan.
- Worked about 8 years as a Manager of the operating & maintenance projects in Multiple places in (Saudi) as well as a trainer for the new engineers & technicians.
- Served in Egyptian Army for 30 months in maintaining all types of vehicles.