- Development of Master Programs
- Budget Planning
- Resources Planning and Management
- Progress Reporting
- Performance Measurement, updating and revision of Project Plans
- Extension of Time (EOT) Claims and delay analysis
- Project Integration Management
Horizons International has Highly accomplishment professional with extensive more than 15 years of experience in comprehensive large-scale project management, planning and engineering. Strong background in planning/coordinating project activities from initial inception through execution. Skills in project scope development, project scheduling, manpower planning/forecasting, client interactions and progress updates. Unparalleled records of bringing complex projects in on schedule and within budget. Exceptionally skills in strategic planning, outstanding communication skills with proven ability to build and lead highly efficient teams toward successful completion of all tasks. Skills in the different types of delay analysis techniques, preparing and reviewing EOTs with the suitable methodology.
Competencies of Horizons International’s professionals
Review subcontractors baseline, revised and updated schedules, Identify the internal and external relationships between the various parties.
- Aware of and dealt with international project management consultants.
- Thorough in creating, managing and maintaining budgets plans, cash flow and cost control.
- Have a combination of skills including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions and resolve conflicts, as well as more general management skills, training many courses in project management.
- Preparing time claim with suitable method of (EOT) using all techniques and giving too much courses to my companies in the project management, planning and controlling, creating the dashboard, delay analysis, and work in developing polices and methodologies in( reports, claim and planning).
- Awarded many letter of recognitions and certifications in teaching the project management.
Deliverables of Horizons International’s professionals
- Follow up with the project team ensuring that they complete the project work.
- Manages the team’s performance of project tasks, track the progress with the sub-contractor.
- Full responsibilities for communication, including status reporting, risk management, escalation of issues that cannot be resolved in the team.
- Highlight any potential or existing risks / issues and escalate them to Top Management.
- Update and monitor the manpower histogram planned vs. actual.
- Prepare and review time claim(EOT)by using (Time Impact Analysis, Impacted as built schedule, and Impacted as planned schedule with all the justification, supporting documentation and review the prolongation cost, clarify all the concurrent delay, in-compensated and compensated delay, excusable and non- excusable delay and already approved from PWA( Ashgal)
Contributions of Horizons International’s professionals
- Managing and leading the project planning team.
- Managing co-ordination of the partners and working groups engaged in project work.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Recording and managing project issues and escalating where necessary.
- Monitoring project progress and performance.
- Providing status reports to the project sponsor.
- Working closely with users to ensure the project meets business needs.
- Providing regular status reports to the Top Management.