Dr. Kamal Gomaa Hamed
Mr. Eid Ashry
Mr. Eid Ashry, (PMP,PMI-RMP, PMI-SP,PMI-ACP,PSP,CCP,PPPM,MPM,LEED) has a BSC. Civil Engineering, – Faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, EGYPT.
He has working experience for more than 15 years, he Started his career as a Planning and Cost Control Engineer, and then moved to Project Management. (Currently his main focus is on Training and Consultation services in management fields). Mr. Eid delivered many training courses and presentations in GCC, the courses delivered are in project management.
• Manage the planning department for some projects.
• Coordinate with all subcontractors’ planners regarding projects schedule, planning requirements and schedule updates.
• Identify the internal and high quality replica watchesexternal relationships and dependency between the various parties (Client, Contract 1 works, Subcontractors, Municipality services… etc.) to develop a detailed time schedule.
• Incorporate all subcontractors and internal schedules into one detailed schedule cost and resource loaded and monitor the progress.
• Attend the weekly progress meeting with the client to discuss the progress of the work and to raise the schedule area of concerns.
• Chair the weekly planning meetings with the subcontractors.
• Monitor the long lead material approval, purchase, manufacture and delivery.
• Report the progress, planned v.s actual to the project manager and top management.
• Prepare the client weekly, monthly reports as per SBG & ACC standards.
• Highlight any potential or existing risks / issues and escalate them to project manager.
• Perform cost control to selective activities.
• Update and monitor the manpower histogram planned v.s actual.
• Analyze the time claims from individual subcontractors, record all delay events and prepare an Extension of Time to the client due to late commence and work progress interruptions by others.
• Further to the detailed schedule in primavera, prepare a spread excel sheets with additional details for the two weeks look ahead schedule and long lead activities fully automated to draw the bar chart based on planned and actual dates, calculating the planned value, planned manpower and planned quantities in daily.
• Develop risk / issue register and log to highlight any potential or existing risks / issues.